Feeds RSS

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Blue's Clues: Dropping Slip, EEEI Brochure, Dirty Ice Cream, and Chateau Verde

This week is the dropping week. I am thinking of dropping a 7am Math grad class since it is 'statistically impossible' to get a 2.75 (the MS 3.0 is a 2.0, by the way) , abated by my lowest score in an exam in recent years. So I went to class, consulted the teacher, and approached to sign my blue slip. but the teacher 'refused'. I think the teacher might be offended that I am dropping the class. the teacher then encouraged me not to drop.

Next Stop: the Intel Science Fair, where I, along with other grad students, distributed EEEI brochure like this, for the participants to read.

Attending Science fairs are fun, a hall full of young inquisitive minds, some of them might consider a career in electrical and electronics engineering. I have met a fellow Palawenyo that reached the finals, and nostalgia was triggered (HS days - yey, may ibubuga din pala kami sa national competitions.)

We then encouraged Iris to eat dirty ice cream since the vendor assured her that 'no animals were harmed' in the production of the ice cream since manong used virgin coconut milk.

Hungry, Iris and I succeeded to force Sieg to treat us in ROC (failed attempt at dropping! yey!), but it was closed so we opted to go to Chateau Verde instead. It is still Love mode at CV with red hearts sprawling across the restaurant.

It was my first time at CV, but the ambiance is quite familiar. Mang Jimmy-ish and EEE Rooftop-ish (see the silver roof stuff and the green metals. very EEE). Haven't got time to walk around and enjoy the garden though. :(

I thought that CV has higher food prices that ChoKiss, but long perusing of the menu proved me wrong. For my only meal of the day (It was also Ash Wednesday, a day of fasting) was Pasta la Gandalo (cream based, with mushrooms, bacon, and cheese).



0 ridicule(s):

Post a Comment